Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter!

This was a crazy Easter weekend. Tons of family, crawfish, good times. (My justification for not having any pics)

I hope my knitpics order comes in today. I really need to finish my mom's bag.
In the meantime, I've started fingerless gloves for a co-worker. This is the first time I've used self-striping yarn, and it's fun. They're about the same color as my mom's totebag though, and I'm getting really sick of blue wool. Can't wait to really get going on my clap.

I had a weird dream last night. Well, a couple of them, but only one was knitting related. In the dream I was at a yarn store in France. I asked told the woman there that I wanted French yarn, something that I couldn't get at home. She showed me a skein of some pretty self striping stuff and it was marked free. So, I was really excited and decided to take it and buy a funny t-shirt they had for sale. I go to check out, and they charge me 10 dollars for the "free" yarn. I get mad and tell them I want my money back then, because I only want it if it's free. I get so mad I decide that I don't want the t-shirt either, but they won't refund my money. Instead, she gives me a 2 dollar book about basic stitches. I walk out of the store, furious and out 30 bucks.

It's a pretty mundane dream, as far as my dreams go, but my first knitting dream. The other one I had was about S being a polygamist. I clearly remember saying in the dream "If I had known, I wouldn't have married you". He thought it was really funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home