Monday, April 10, 2006

Spring Knitty!

I went to Knitty this mornng to look at the clap pattern (I broke down and knitted the first few rows because my hands couldn't take an more tote-bag wool) and the spring issue is up! I just straight to the patterns, and I have to say, like most things knitty, I only like one or two. Also, it seems like most of them are piquant, which means too hard for me to venture into at the moment. I'm still a tangy level knitter.

The ones I like are:

Nagano Sakura because knitted cherry blossoms are awesome
and
Pedicure Sock ooo, they are socks, and made with dpns! But it looks like large ones, and they have no toe to worry about, so if I decide to venture into sock making, this is where I will start.

There is also a knitted nautilus toy that is cool, but not on my to make list.

Happy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home