Monday, April 24, 2006

A weekend's worth

Bad news first. I finished my mom's tote bag, only a day late for her birthday! Hooray! The bad news is, I've had the damnedest time figuring out how to attach the bamboo handles. I think I've figured it out, but I don't want to jinx anything.


Stitch Markers! I got out the old bead box to make my Forest Friends swap partner some goodies and my myself some fancy-schmancy stitch markers. No more hairbands on my raglans. Hooray!

And the biggest hooray today goes out to the DFW Fiber Fest. I've never been to one before (and it's the first in Dallas, apparently). So hopefully it will be a good time and I won't spend too much money.

Other things that happened this weekend: Got a sweet jacket a Khols for $3.50. Went to the animation department wrap party. We are 93% done animating the Ant Bully. Washed Izzi the dog.

It was a good and productive weekend. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home