Wednesday, August 16, 2006

in the darkness


ooo, most emo title ever. But I can't lie, I'm depressed. I went to a job open house thing for citigroup. If I pay 200 dollars and get licensed, I can create financial plans for people to get out of debt. Pretty cool, but you have to find all of the debt ridden people yourself and possibly visit them in their homes.

The people doing the presentation quoted Jesus a couple of times...how sad is it that when people quote the Bible I am automatically suspicious? Must come from growing up in a Bible Belt High school where girls would come up to me in the hall and tell me they were praying for me to join Young Life, the same organization that I overheard the same girls whispering about how they got drunk or laid at those events.

Anyway, here is a picture of my dog. She makes me happy. Her name is Izzi and she always knows when I feel bad and comes and sits beside me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home