Monday, September 25, 2006

Cool Weather and Warm Necks


There's nothing like a quick, easy knit to soothe the beast that rages in all of us. It's even nicer when the beast gets soothed AND your neck gets warmed.

This is on its way to northern California to my sister that is in grad school and works part time on a farm. A regular scarf would unravel and dangle in the fertile soil or manure or whatever there is on a farm. I saw this on craftster ages back and have always wanted an excuse to make one.
So I'm quite happy with how it turned out and I hope she will be too. On a sadder note, I think my camera is on its way out. Like all of the stores, I will be thinking of Christmas early this year.

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice - I like the addition of the frou-frou buttons.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home