Thursday, September 21, 2006

P + O = FO!

Pink and Olive has been a Finished Object for some time now, but due to nihilism, internet difficulties and working 10 hours a day for free(!) have got be behind on my posting. I blog in my head all the time, so now that I'm actually typing and possibly even communicating with others out there, I feel like I have nothing to say. So, check out the narrated photo montage! (hums montage music from Team America)


It actually looks very close to the original design I had in my head. I high-five my bamboo circs.


Yeah, faked you out. I swear I did a gauge swatch and double checked all of my math.
I keep thinking that even though I have never been good at math or done any in years, I am somehow the magical offspring Fibonacci and Elizabeth Zimmerman and every thing I knit will prove the existence of God in its perfection

There is nothing to represent scale in this pic, so trust me that it's almost 2 times bigger around than necessary.


Yup.

So that is the ballad of Pink and Olive. She has been frogged and now awaits reincarnation. In the meantime, I am knitting a quick neck warmer for my sister and, if I can find some suitable buttons, will be done by next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home