Thursday, June 08, 2006

Flash!

This is not at all knitting related, as S the fiancee pointed out, but what has been lately?

I had a lump (benign) removed from my breast this morning and get to wear an ace bandage around my chest for 2 days. I feel like one of those women who bound their breasts to impersonate men so they could fight in the civil war. I'm not sure how they peed standing up, but whatever. It's fun to flash my ace bandage.

Also I kinda smell already and 2 days is a long time to go without showering. (we currently don't have a bathtub at my house, but S does, hooray)

In other news, I have sort of learned Flash. Which isn't knitting, but it's still making something. I get to teach it to kids next week so I hope I can cram a little more into my brain before then. I've only been out of school for 2 years but the studying skills were the first to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home