Thursday, June 22, 2006

Look! A post with pics!

It's been a long time since you'e seen any pics up, I know. So i am going to try to make amends.

First of all, a picture of my lovely handspun silk I got to knit lace for my garter. I've had it for almost a month but haven't started it yet for a variety of reasons, mostly because knitting lace intimadates me and also because it's at home with my parents and the main bathroom there looks like this:

That was about 2 weeks ago, and while the debris has been cleaned out, it is still unusable. Six people in one tiny bathroom is too much to deal with on top of working long camp days with a long commute, so I temporairly moved in with S.


If you're a botanist marrying a palentologist, these wedding invatations are for you:

Nothing says true love and commitment like brontosauras rasing their stately heads above a bed of sunflowers.

Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home