Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Is This Anything?


I used to watch a lot of David Letterman back in the day. I was a huge fan...I'd make my own top ten lists, discovered new bands I liked through him, etc. Once, I even won tickets to his show in New York. Sadly, I didn't get to go because my plane didn't land in time, but that's another story.

Anyway, he had a segment for a while called "Is this Anything?". The curtain would raise up, and the audience would see, say, a pyramid made of Peeps or a girl grinding a saw against her armor-clad body. Then Letterman and Paul would debate whether or not the item in question was anything.

So here is my "Is this Anything?"...it's a top secret project that has been festering in my mind for a few months. It's just about done in the photo, and that's the only clue you get. If all goes according to plan, it will definitely be Something. Oh, the mystery!

Also, I have tentatively begun a foray into the darkness that is knitting with DPNs. Hopefully I will have something to show for it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home