Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Red Scarf of Delicious Goodness

I wasn't going to cast on for this until I finished either the second green grass sock or Tubey, whichever came first. But I couldn't resist. The wonderful Malabrigo, the easy to do but complicated looking stitch pattern, the fabulous kettle dyed colors...there was no escaping. Besides, it's just a simple scarf, a project for those brain dead nights.

The pattern is My So Called Scarf and I predict it will be the chevron scarf of this season! (mostly because Jane is knitting it as well, and she is my Martha Stewart, except she does everything herself. No legion of illegal immigrants pruing her bushes and baking her cakes)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Blogger elizabeth marley said...

Pretty!

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Malabrigo looks so yummy! Very beautiful scarf!

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

AMEN... I feel the same way about Martha... Whenever I say something along those lines people are like "really?" "NO?" You'd be surprised how many people think she's behind a lot of her crafts... In reality, what time would she have if she wanted to? It just bothers me that she takes all the credit, all the time.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger anxiousdog said...

This looks like the same color of Malabrigo that I used for my own MSCS! I know you'll love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home