Tuesday, September 04, 2007

What's New for Fall (by Sping Means Nothing)

How was your Labor Day weekend? Mine was great. S and I flew to Boston for a friend's wedding and had a blast. Both of our flights were super early (hello four a.m.!) and I knew there would be a lot of celebrating going on (hello cocktail flu!) so I didn't know what project to take.
Tubey is at a point that requires trying on every inch or so, and I need to start the second green grass sock, but I'm not loving the pattern and I couldn't take anything that would require use of my brain.

Enter the skinny scarf:

Made from the guts of the Ronald sock, it is 13 stitches wide and K1, P1 ribbed. I got about 30 inches done from cast-on Friday night to landing in Beantown on Saturday. Now that I'm home, though, I'm torn as to what to devote my time to. I'm a one project on the needles kind of knitter. Finish the scarf? Stick to Tubey so it will actually be done before next summer? Re-start the socks?

Oh, the mystery.

Bonus photos!*30 inches of self-striping goodness*


*Angel is scary in the morning*

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely skinny scarf!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home