Monday, November 20, 2006

Anthropologie Caplet - Done!



Anthropologie Caplet
Berroco Softtwist in Fern
size 8 circular bamboo needles


This is my second try knitting this in a worsted weight. I think I got it right this time, though it is by no means flawless. It is symmetrical, I just moved before the pic was shot and pulled part of the front back. All of the borders are done in seed stitch. As I've mentioned before, I really like the Softtwist yarn and the color, of course, is one of my favorites. I would really like to use it again to make a full size sweater.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger TheSteph said...

It really looks awesome. Better than many of the ones on the craftster-along. :)

I made the original one but I feel like it makes my arms look, well chunky-weight! Worsted is probably the way to go! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home