Monday, November 13, 2006

oooh la la!


Happy mail day for me! Knit picks is the best! The above is going to turn into a long skinny blister stitch scarf (hopefully). The colors are more intense than expected, and the yarn is half cotton half wool, so it's a little weird but oh well. It's an adventure.
I have also been doing a lot of daydreaming about making my own hand dyed self-striping sock yarn. This bundle of wonderfulness has 2 skeins of that, some superwash worsted weight merino for harvest color slipper socks, and some bulky weight that belongs to S. He's getting in on the dying action so he can make a Notre Dame scarf. But I can't touch any of it until I get my cardi bound off and the second mystery sock well on its way. So much yarn, so little time.

There are worse things, indeed :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home