Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Completed!



Knitty's Pedicure Socks

Paton's Classic Merino Wool, in Deep Olive and Think Pink
Bamboo DPNs, size 8

What I learned: Heel flaps! From what I can tell, this is a Dutch heel. A little funky...I'd like to learn short row heels. Maybe that will be next.


Overall I really like the end result and enjoyed the pattern. These are destined to California and my little sister. I want to eventually make a pair for my self but with more shaping in the ankle. I did a couple of decreases at the last few rows to prevent the sock from climbing up your foot as you walked. The second one went so much faster than the first, most likely because I didn't stop and try it on every two rows!

I think I am officially hooked on socks!

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger elizabeth marley said...

ooh! Those colors are fabulous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home