Saturday, March 17, 2007

On the Entrelac Bus


I've been having a pretty dull time at work so I used some spare brain cells to try out entrelac on my lunch break. I know Eunny Jang has a tutorial in this season's Interweave, but I also found a great, free tutorial with pictures here. The yarn is some self-striping hand dye I made before Christmas that has been sitting bright and lonely in my stash.

I like how the colors worked out.

But now I'm not sure what to do with it. I don't have enough to make a scarf and a co-worker told me it looked like a pot holder (which didn't sound like a compliment). So it might be back to socks for this stuff!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Newly Knitting said...

That is amazing! I've never seen anything like that before..it looks to me like something you could use a beautiful trivet on your table or under a small, potted plant...beautiful. I'm checking out that tutorial!

Your SP10

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Bells said...

I'm starting to dream of a knitting tat. But this one is too big for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home