Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Shabby Sheep

While KIPing at lunch last week, and very nice woman came up and told me she knit too and we chatted for a few moments about knitting. We were in a cafe near the store the Yarn Bully owns, and she mentioned that she had had similar experiences. She said her favorite place to go was The Shabby Sheep.

So S and I went on Saturday to check it out. I completely understand why it is her favorite place as it is now mine too. The staff are amazingly friendly. Not pushy at all they are happy to order anything for you, get anything off the top shelf, or take a moment to gush over the Eunny Jang enterlac knee socks with you.

I splurged and bought all of the supplies for the Blue Sky skirt. I've never made anything using the yarn the pattern recommends because I'm usually too cheap, but the alpaca is so wonderful to touch. If I'm going to ever wear a wooly skirt in Texas, it seems best that it's made out of the softest thing evah.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Blogger Newly Knitting said...

I love this yarn too! Your purple flower is beautiful too!

Love,
Your sp10

 

Post a Comment

<< Home