Thursday, April 05, 2007

Wedding Stuff


The invites went into the mail yesterday! We made them by hand, and are the only wedding craft I ended up doing. I'm really pleased with the results...

The paper is nice and green with a metallic, almost Indian looking pattern. We got our names to print in the same shade of green on the first try. The envelopes were sealed with silver wax and a Fluer-d-lis seal (almost the same shape as the pattern on the paper). I'm really happy with how they came out!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Newly Knitting said...

Beautiful!

I'm sorry that your travel to CA was so bad! Flying can be just NOT fun - we've had a few doozie trips with small children! I love to travel when things go well, though....

I'm glad you made it home!

Your SP10

 

Post a Comment

<< Home