Monday, April 02, 2007

It's Not the Size that Matters, but How You Use It.


*belatedly flashing my stash*

My stash is small, and could use some S-E-X...from upper left to right...white handspun silk for knitting a garter that never happened, two hanks of DYO sock yarn that I have plenty of ideas for but no time, green grassy novelty yarn and blue fuzzy novelty yarn that I got for my birthday last year, and still have no idea what to do with, leftover Paton's Classic and some leftover boucule stuff I used to make a neck warmer for my sister out of. The Blue Sky Alpaca sportweight is missing, since it's at S's house and my order for the other half still hasn't come in and I may have to return it and re-buy it online.


*Rupert guards the stash basket*

All of the above fit in here.... and all of my leftovers and some dusty WIP's are in the basket on top and the bag on the right, the one with needles haphazardly escaping from it.

*I am not OCD and yes, that is a jar of olives*

I had a crazy, but great weekend this past, and have stories and pics to share that have nothing to do with knitting. But some of the pictures are of a cat and others of fire, so that should appease the blog gods.
Tomorrow night is the great wedding invitation put-together, so hopefully S will still want to marry me afterwards and hopefully I will have some time this week to post the aforementioned stories, pics of the new WIP, and the yarn I got to beef up my skinny stash!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger Newly Knitting said...

Rupert is adorable!!!

Your stash may grow a wee bit beginning next week.....

Post a photo of your wedding invites! My brother is getting married in May. =)

I hope you enjoy a great Easter Week!

Love, Your SP10

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Alexis said...

Rupert was a gift from my partner in a "Forest Friends" swap I did last year on craftster. I only wish I could needle felt like that!

May is a good month for weddings!

Happy Easter!

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Newly Knitting said...

Happy Easter to you too! I finally put your package in the mail today! Look for it next week. My mom-in-law is traveling to Texas on Thursday evening and I almost asked her to just take it with her to drop off on your doorstep mysteriously.....my sister-in-law lives just outside of Dallas. Then I remembered how BIG Dallas is and my family may be no where near where you are. =) I think the mailman will do just fine!

Have a great weekend!

Your SP10

 

Post a Comment

<< Home