Monday, May 21, 2007

SP10 Awesomeness

Last week was one of the most stressful weeks to date. There was a ton of wedding stuff to be taken care of, things like the DJ losing all of our information, or the check to the florist getting returned in the mail. But, my secret pal is awesome and intuitively knew a little package or two would give me a moment to put the wedding stress aside and fondle yarn.
I can't wait to make this into some socks. I had just cast on for some when this arrived, but more on those later. For this yarn, maybe Hedera? I think the different shades of green would work nicely.

This is the other thing she sent a couple of days later:
Not only are they cute and full of grrl power, they GLOW IN THE DARK. How cool is that?

I'm going to try to squeeze in one more post before the wedding, but if no one hears from me for the next 2 - 3 weeks, no worries! and if I disappear forever, it's because S and I decided to never come home from Italy and Spain. (j/k)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger Newly Knitting said...

I am soooo glad that the little packages made it!!!

I hope that you have a wonderful wedding and trip with your new husband!! My brother was just married this weekend and the event was just fantastic!!!

I wish you all the best!!! I look forward to hearing more about your trip when you return!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home