Monday, June 02, 2008

One in the Oven

It's been almost exactly a year since I started my green stripe-y quilt of goodness, so it's time to make another. (hopefully this won't take me months to finish, since I have a due date.)

This one is going to be crib sized and contain no log cabins but there will be plenty of stripes. I don't know why I love stripes so much, but I do. So much that I've worn a striped sweater with striped socks and scarf, all in different colors. It looked better than it sounds, I swear.

Anyway, I'm hoping that I will get this done and be shipped off to my cousin before she has her little boy.

Does anyone else feel slightly selfish for giving handmade gifts to people? I love my cousin and all, but I also am really loving an excuse to make another quilt.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home