Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Loose Change


Baby Quilt for Beckett
Loosely based on the Stacked Coins pattern from Last Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts
(I love this version)


I have less striped rows, wider solid rows and I added little star quilted things at the bottom of each column. I originally, accidentally, bought tiny single fold binding and it took me a while to get the right kind. Between that and starting a new job, it took longer to finish than it needed to.

All of the fabric is from Hobby Lobby or Hancocks and it's 100% cotton, as is the thread. The batting is 50/50 and I think the binding is the same.

I love this quilt. I had a great time making it and I hope my new little second cousin loves it too.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

Oh, that's awesome! I love the blue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home