Thursday, April 24, 2008

Not So Much

*too little, too late*

My attempt a Bauble didn't go over so well. I've been dedicated to working from my craft stash all year and I thought it was high time to bust out the bead box.

Indulging my love of red and blue + using stash craft supplies + beads + knitting = awesome. Right?

I swear I followed the directions and beaded the right length of cord. I used the suggested needle size, but maybe I should have gone up a bit. But after spending two night meticulously picking out red and blue seed beads out of the multi-colored jamboree that is my bead box, I just didn't want to invest anymore time. Also, I was running out of red and blue beads.

But all's well that ends well. I wasn't in love the the knitted look anyway, and now it works well as a long beaded necklace.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home