Monday, March 10, 2008

Okey-dokey Artichoke-y


*Artichoke Socks by Megan Humphrey*

I looooove this pattern. I love artichokes too. I'm using the Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn from my Secret Pal. I can't believe that swap was a year ago! I still haven't used all of the goodies I got. (Regia Bamboo color, you are on my short list)

The yarn and the pattern are working so well together. I was really worried that it would be too stripe-y. I'm happy that the sock looks so nice on our red couch. It's been ages since I've made a sock, even though I think they are just about the best thing in the world to knit.

PS - malabrigo has got some sock yarn in the works. *swoon* Until I can get my hands on it, I'm thinking about getting it on my feet by knitting these.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home