Saturday, January 13, 2007

OMG, it's COLD! Again!




It was about 80 and muggy yesterday at lunch, and now it's below freezing and raining. I know that freezing rain is fun for no one, so I thought I'd make Izzi a dog rain coat out of a cute vinyl table cloth. That lasted about three seconds. I hate it when you don't get any appreciation for your handmade gifts. :)

It's has been a crazy week. I started my new job on Monday, and it's going well. I really like the people I work with and I feel like I can do my job well.

We also signed a lease on a duplex. Hooray! S and I are very excited. It's a really cute 1950's place, with a fireplace, separate dinning room and a mysterious box in the kitchen called a moist-o'-matic. I can't wait to get my stuff out of storage and decorate. I'm in a extra big hurry to get married now!

And, speaking of the wedding, the exceptionally frosty weather canceled the first of my wedding showers which was supposed to be tomorrow. It has been rescheduled to the end of January, which means one of my sisters won't be able to go, which is really disappointing.

I'm going to go work on the sweater I started...I need it now!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home