Friday, April 06, 2007

Reasons for a Good Mood

*This picture is kind of terrible, sorry*

  • Bright and shiny pedicure for 30% off at the new salon by work
  • Unexpectedly getting out of work early
  • Finding "Vintage Knits" at Half Price Books AND having a birthday gift card to use to buy it.
  • Getting the last pair in my size of the shoes I want for the wedding.
  • The last ball of Landscapes on sale at Michael's for two bucks. It's probably not enough to do anything with, but it's pretty, like an Easter egg. (I never do anything with those either)
  • Hempathy, for the Raspy in Denim People or the Indigo Ripples Skirt in this spring's IK.
  • Lelah is blooming, now that I have the pattern memorized

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Newly Knitting said...

Beautiful!

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

Augh! Half-Price Books! How I miss Half-Price Books. Although I never scored anything as good as Vintage Knits there :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home