Monday, April 09, 2007

Thank you, Secret Pal!

I got the first installment of goodies from my SP on Saturday. It was awesome! There was candy, a cute card, neat handmade knitting needles, this pattern, and of course, some glorious yarn.

But know what there isn't? Pictures.

I went to upload them tonight, and every last one of them was blurry. Really blurry. So unfortunately those will have to wait until later this week when I have a moment with natural light to re-shoot them. But when I do, you'll understand why I feel spoiled already!

And so this isn't a totally picture-less post...
*yellow rose, yellow house*

The rose bush that came with our house is in full, crazy bloom, despite the snow (?!?) we had over this weekend. It's had buds on it for weeks, and I was dying to know what color the flowers were. Surprise! They match the house.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home