Monday, July 02, 2007

Oooh La La, SP10 strikes again!

In keeping with the fiber as food chicas, I photographed all of my gifts in the fridge. Ok, so that is terribly lazy and not the same as this beautiful photo, or any of the others, but with 100 million straight days of rain, there is no good natural light and that's just how I roll.

Anyway! my very generous and kind secret pal is Diane. I finally learned why it always felt like Christmas when I got my packages from her. She's from the North Pole, just like Santa!!


In this reveal package, she sent me enough yarn to make not one, not two, but three pairs of socks. The Regia bamboo color is so soft and I love the colors. And I am SO excited about the two skeins of Cherry Tree Hill. I've heard great things about this yarn and haven't let myself indulge in it yet. I don't know where to start! I want to put all the packing aside and knit all of these into socks as fast as possible.

The little green thing in the foreground is a button bracelet. It is adorable, even though it's hard to photograph. It is from the Alaska Rag Company. They salvage the buttons from the clothes they turn into rag rugs and reuse them to make jewelry.

I also got a sock blocker key chain, the current issue of Knit 1 ("the green issue" perfect!) and a Loopy postcard. You're supposed to photograph him somewhere cool and send the pic back to the loopy ewe.

Thank you so much, Diane! I love everything and feel truly spoiled!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad the package made it! I loved those "Fiberlicious" photos - especially the yarn ice cream cone! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/bettylovesyarn/647340455/)

I hope that your packing goes smoothly.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home