Friday, June 15, 2007

The Opposite of Xenophobia

*xenophobia [(zen-uh-foh-bee-uh, zee-nuh-foh-bee-uh)] *
An unreasonable fear, distrust, or hatred of strangers, foreigners, or anything perceived as foreign or different.

I couldn't find the antonym for this word, but whatever it is, I'm it. I love things foreign and different. I'm so happy that we had the opportunity to go to Rome and Barcelona on our honeymoon.

(Notice how I'm distracting you with creepy bear mannequins since I didn't get any Lelah photos. We've all seen dozens of them anyway, right? Mine looks just like those, more or less)
I've only just begun sorting the the 500+ photos we took that week. All of the blog reading that I do had made me very sensitive to interesting, if not excellent, photography. So far, most of the photos are pretty so - so, but I blame my failing camera, sangria, and the fact that Barcelona is so exploding with life and color and movement that no flat, still picture could really capture it.

*I mean, look at that mall bathroom wall paper. How cool is that?*


MOASIC TIME!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Newly Knitting said...

The bear head mannequins definitely caught my eye! I love the photo of the bicycles!

Glad your home safe and sound. I'm planning on mailing out the last SP10 package soon!!!

Where is YOUR lelah???

Love, Your SP10

 

Post a Comment

<< Home