Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Mr. and Mrs.

I'm back from a fantastic wedding and honeymoon. Everything went beautifully. All major disasters (an almost forgotten ring, a bartender who was a little too happy to ID the guests, bad hairdos) were narrowly avoided.
We had a wonderful time on our honeymoon in Rome and Barcelona. Can you say "patas bravas"?

As much as I enjoyed the wedding and our trip, it's a huge relief to get back to "normal" life.
Here's a some photos...the only crafty thing I did for the whole event was the invitations and I've already posted that. My sister hand-beaded my veil on both sides. I don't have a good photo of it, but trust me, it was stunning.



Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I want to see all the pictures!

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Newly Knitting said...

Congratulations!!!!! Thank you for posting photos....you are a beautiful bride! I pray for a long, happy and blessed marriage for you! My husband and I are in our 13th year and love being married!

Much Love,

Your SP10

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger elizabeth marley said...

Wow, congratulations! You look beautiful in your dress. I hope you post a few more pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home