Thursday, June 14, 2007

Yarn Plates - and more!

I enjoy a good coffee break read of Design*Sponge. She has recently discovered the joys of etsy and often links to good sellers on there. But besides that, I have totally stolen her post for my own use today. These plates are from pcp+poketo at rare device and are soothing to look at. I like to doodle swirls and ribbons. Though, at first glance, I thought the designs were hair. I didn't realize it was supposed to be yarn until I read her commentary. The idea of eating hair ooogs me out!

In other news, I brought some hempathy along to work today to start swatching for the Indigo Ripples Skirt. And if I'm getting ready to start a new project, that means...Lelah is done! Done, done done! I read someone's blog post (sorry, I forget) who jokingly decided that the project was soul eating. I think I'm inclined to agree. So! She is blocking on the ironing board and hopefully I will get a pic or two tonight.

Happy day before Friday!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

*I* thought it was intestines. Either way, NOT what I want on my plate. Congrats on the wedding--you looked beautiful!

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger elizabeth marley said...

Those plates totally look like hair. And they aren't microwave safe! BaH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home