Friday, February 15, 2008

All is Full of Love

*sock yarn love*

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope everyone had a good one, either spending it with loved ones or cursing the romantic fates and stabbing voodoo dolls. It was S and my three-year dating anniversary. We celebrated at an awesome new Italian restaurant he found on the East side. I also discovered that I love small fried patties of goat cheese.

Anyway! Check out the new sock yarn! I got it through a swap with blog-less Lisa from Ravelry.

I gave her my last skein of Salishan (a really nice wool cotton blend that Knit Picks discontinued) and received the Tofutsies in exchange. I love the sweet tart colors, perfect for some spring socks.
I think Pomatomus will be a great pattern for this yarn, as I've already seen it knitted up (in the same colorway!) on Ravelry. It will be a while until I get to it though, since I have a couple of Easter-y projects lined up, as well as another pair of socks. I'm also holding off on it since it has the daunting "piquant" difficulty rating.

Have a great weekend!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home